More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you answer?

"Sure, you can see it."

Why not, you think. Hell if this is what you think it is, if it's a full out orgy with Katy Perry, then you can't pull your cock out quickly enough.

You think of what else it could possibly mean, this request to see your junk. Maybe just in case something happens between you and Katy, she wants to be sure all the men at her party are... you dunno... acceptably sized?

Or maybe this blonde assistant is just a pervert.

Or maybe sad, Grammy-losing Katy Perry needs to drown her sorrows in a sea of jizz.

Either way, you're perfectly keen to find out. So you unbutton and unzip your pants and pull them down expecting the blonde assistant to be pleasantly surprised. After all, you are what anyone would consider "acceptably sized."

Her mouth drops, and you see her mouth the words "holy shit."

You've always done your best not to brag about the size of your cock. But you know it's impressive. You know how women react to it. And this girl is no different. And Katy will be no different.

The blonde takes a step toward it. It's as if she can't resist its gravitational pull. "How... how big is that?" She asks.

Just now, or when it's fully erect? You think. Not that the question matters. Having it exposed her and lusted after by this girl is making it erect ever so slowly. "About eight and a half inches" you answer.

"Eight and a..." the blonde has been overcome by something of a trance as she takes another step toward it. Each time she steps toward it, it rises to point at her a bit more.

"Is that acceptable for Katy?" you ask, trying not to sound smug. Oh, who are you kidding?

"Can I.... can I....?" The blonde licks her lips. How quickly she's gone from shy and businesslike to enwrapt.

You can't imagine an ending to that sentence that would make you say no. So you nod "sure."

And just like that the blonde is on her knees in front of it, her eyes wide, her mouth literally watering. And your cock is pointed right up at her face.

Her lip quivers. She looks up at you with big eager eyes. Then places her tongue on the base of your shaft, where it meets your balls, and licks up, all the way up, with one wanton motion. She lets out a soft, pleased moan.

Then she does it again. Then again, generating lots of saliva. Then, slowly, she slides her lips around it, and pushes her head down onto it.

It feels good. She's good at this. You wonder if she tests out all cocks before Katy gets to them. You wonder if this is what she was hired for.

She pulls her mouth off of your cock, breathing heavily, just staring at it. "I... I... shouldn't..." she says, her eyes completely mad with lust. As if she's moments away from tearing off her clothes and asking you to penetrate every inch of her right here in the store.

Which, to be honest, you'd be fine with.

Instead she grabs her phone and starts texting. An odd reaction with your cock right there, waiting for you. "What are you doing?" You ask.

"I'm texting Katy." She says with a deep breath.

"Why?" you ask

What is she texting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)