More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What is she texting?

She's texting her to come here now

The blonde finishes texting. "there" and then glances at your cock, clearly wanting more, but resisting.

"What did you just text Katy?" You ask.

"I told her she needed to drop everything and see this." The blonde smiles. And you smile back. Hopefully more than just see it.

And then you wait. It's odd, just standing there waiting for almost 10 minutes or so with the blonde on her knees in front of your exposed cock. Every couple of minutes you reach down and harden up your cock a bit for Katy's arrival. You keep expecting the blonde to offer to do it for you, but she doesn't make any attempt to touch it any more. She just stares at it wantingly. What a strange thing she must have going on with Katy.

But in your current position you could hardly care. Because the door opens, the bell chimes and in walks a familiar face.

For a moment you realize it could be someone else. The store, after all, is open to the public. But that fear is assuaged when you look up and see her, Katy Perry, blue hair, pink lips, massive tits clad in a strapless bra, and a skirt. She's barely dressed.

"I had to skip out in the middle of wardrobe for a photo shoot so this better be on hell of a..." Katy says with determination, then stopping when she see you standing there, your big, eager cock pointing up at her. "fuck!" She says as her lips curl into a smile.

She stares at it. You try to take in the reality of the situation. That Katy Perry is standing right in front of you, transfixed by your cock. She clenches her teeth. She bites her lip. She places her hand onto her chest, then slowly slides it down between her breasts and over, cupping her left tit. She's suddenly very hot.

You think you'd love for her to pull down that strapless bra. Of course, you'd love for her to do a lot of things right now.

And she falls to her knees.

That's one of them.

"What do you think?" the blonde asks her proudly.

"I think just looking at it makes me wet." She answers. And you realize she hasn't even said anything to you yet. She's barely recognized that there's a person attached to the cock before her.

Then again, you don't mind.

She takes a deep breath, her wonderful tits heaving up and down, and then leans in toward your cock, and without grabbing it or teasing it in any way, simply wraps her lips around it and slides her mouth down.

She goes all the way down on you, until her nose is buried in your pubic hair, then slides all the way off, leaving long streaks of hot pink lipstick down the sides of your shaft.

And then she starts to bob on it. She bobs up and down and up and down and up and down, and you feel the tip of your cock hit her tonsils every time. But she doesn't gag. She clearly knows what she's doing. When she slides her mouth off your meat again, a large, long trail of saliva slicks off with it.

As it slowly drips down to the floor between your cock and her lips, Katy grabs the gooey spit with her hand, watches it stretch between her fingers, then wipes it on her chest, above her bra. Then she's back to focusing her attention on your cock. She licks up and down the shaft in long, obsessive licks, moaning gently as she goes.

When she gets to the bottom of your shaft, once, she takes your right testicle in between her lips and sucks on it for a bit.

Your cock throbs. You've never had a blowjob quite like this. It's amazing.

The blonde just watches smiling. You wonder if she's going to get a bonus for finding you. And it's an odd thought. Your cock is something that someone found for Katy Perry and now may get rewarded for.

Then again, everything that's happening right now is odd. You have to concentrate to keep yourself from exploding all over Katy Perry's face. Not that you don't want to explode all over Katy Perry's face. Just, not yet.

Her tongue swirls around the tip of your head.

"What did I tell you" the blonde says. "Isn't he going to be perfect for the orgy?"

Katy gives her a look. "No. Screw that." She says in a bubbly voice. "I've got a better idea."

What's Katy's better idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)