More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What is she texting?

She's asking to keep you for herself

"Well I'm asking her..." the blonde is hesitant to tell you. "if I can keep you for myself."

You can see why she was hesitant. She just promised Katy Perry in some sort of post-Grammy maybe-fuck party. And now she's taking that away from you. You definitely feel a bit disappointed. Although you'd be more disappointed if you had any time to process what the hell was really happening.

Then again, you're rock hard, and for some fucking. This pretty blonde now is probably a better option than maybe, possibly, Katy Perry later. For a brief moment your thoughts turn to that girl you're seeing. She probably doesn't have to know about any of this.

"What does she say?" You ask the assistant.

The blonde assistant puts her phone down, looks up at you, smiles and wraps her hand tightly around your thick cock.

Immediately you know what Katy said. Katy approved. And now this horny blonde girl is going to go to town on your meat.

Which she does. Sliding her lips all the way down your shaft. All the way down to your body, gagging a bit in the process. You can feel the tip of your cock in her constricting throat. Then she pulls back, spit flying everywhere. And finally she starts to bob wildly on your rod. She barely looks up at you. She's transfixed by your cock. And she's very good at bobbing on it.

But for some reason you decide to converse. "Do you often have to ask Katy for permission to suck cock?" You ask. Bringing up Katy somehow makes the whole situation hotter. Just knowing that she is somehow involved in this sex act, keeps your cock throbbing.

The blonde doesn't answer. She's too focused on your dick.

So you try again. "Does your boss always have to approve of..."

"Sometimes." She says quickly, pulling off your cock, licking the shaft wildly, then sliding her lips over it once more. She bobs again and again. Spit slides down your shaft. Her tongue dances around your flesh. She's very good at what she does. You wonder if she's taken pointers from Katy.

Finally she pulls off, breathing heavily, clearly needing a break. "She really doesn't mind?" You ask, turning the conversation back to Katy again. Always to Katy.

The blonde shakes her head. "No... but she always has some sort of condition."

This perks up your ears. Suddenly you can't help but wonder. What condition did Katy Perry place on your cock? What was the price for giving up your member?

"What is it this time?" You ask.

The blonde shrugs and her mouth lunges back toward your manhood. But you grab a handful of her hair and hold her at bay. "Hey!" She shouts, desperately trying to make contact with your prick.

"I want to know" You say. "What's the condition?"

The blonde sighs. "Fine. Katy said I could have you, as long as she.."

could what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)