More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you answer?

"Only if my girlfriend can come"

Why you're saying this, you have no idea. You've just been invited to what's clearly an orgy with the Katy Perry, and you're making demands.

Clearly, something must be wrong with you.

Maybe it's the fact that this moment is so surreal, you can't help but try to push it. Maybe it's the fact that you feel like you have a decent bargaining tool in your pants. Maybe it's both. To be honest, you're not sure. But it's an all or nothing proposition. If she says 'no' you can't exactly take it back.

The blonde assistant look annoyed. She rolls her eyes. "Katy isn't really into girls."

You shrug. "I bet a lot of the people there will be though." You think you're really clever. This whole thing is so strange. So why not be a little ballsy about it?

"Katy doesn't really like competition." She says.

"Does Katy think an ordinary little short-haired girl could be competition with her?" It's true, this girl, who still isn't exactly your girlfriend, is cute in a pixie-ish sorta way. But she's not going to compete with Katy Perry.

The blonde assistant throws up her hands. "Well I don't know. Probably not. But are you gonna show me your..."

"Sure" you say, certain that dropping your pants in the middle of work would have seemed like the most unusual thing that could possibly happen only 24 hours ago. Then again a lot of things that seemed impossible yesterday are happening today.

And so you undo your belt, your button and your fly, and pull down your jeans and boxers in one yank.

The idea of exposing yourself to this girl who's asking to see it, has already made you a bit hard. And as such has probably added an extra inch to your already eight inch crowd pleaser.

You've never bragged about it. You've never thought it made you special. You've always known the classy thing would be to just accept with humility that you have a very nice cock.

The blonde's mouth drops when she sees it. And her eyes would bug out of their face if they could.

She looks down at it. Then up at you. Then down at it again. She shakes her head. She's speechless.

And you do your best not to look smug or proud or like a jackass. You've always known that the moment would come that it truly brought you something special... well aside from great sex with girls all your life.

The blonde assistant finally squeaks out some words. "Can... can I take a picture and send to Katy?"

You smirk. "Sure. Can I..."

"Yes, yes, you can bring your girlfriend to the party." The blonde says licking her lips as she stares directly at your manhood. You think if you leave it out any longer, she'll be unable to resist throwing herself on it. Then what would Katy think?

So quickly she snaps a picture of your cock with her phone, in what's only the latest of surreal events, and begrudgingly pulls her eyes away from it.

When you pull up your pants she seems almost disappointed, that it's gone. You want to tell her that if she wants she can come to the party too and enjoy it with Katy and your girl. Hell, if it's an all are welcome type orgy, why not?

An all are welcome orgy. That thought hangs in your head. This weekend. With Katy Perry. And this girl who you've been on a couple dates with. Damn.

Until of course, you realize, you've got to tell this girl somehow.

Or do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)