More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Or do you?

Don't tell her

Annie is sweet with short pixie-ish hair, big brown eyes, a long neck, a little button of a nose. She's the ultimate innocent girl-next door. Of course, you fucked on the first date, so she's not that innocent, she just looks it. The sex has been great, though it frequently is this early in a relationship, and Annie has been great.

And part of the reason why you've insisted on inviting her to this amazing event with Katy Perry tonight is that you've already got plans for Saturday... for Annie's birthday, no less, and breaking them would pretty much end the relationship. Of course, showing up at a Hollywood mansion where Katy Perry and a bunch of sweaty guys are fucking all night, might end the relationship too. But you at least have to try. Worst case scenario, Annie smacks you and runs off. Then you console yourself by sliding your cock between Katy's magnificent tits.

But for right now you need a plan. Right now your itinerary for the evening involves a couple's massage, dinner at a new fancy restaurant and then back to your place for wine, chocolate and presents. You'll have to replace that last part. You'll have to tell her that you have a surprise for her and then hope she's naughtier than your wildest dreams. You have no idea how this is going to turn out.

You grab your phone to shoot her a text and notice that she's already sent you one. You must have missed it. What ever could have distracted you?

It reads: "May have to change plans 4 Sat"

Shit. What could this mean, you wonder. The last thing you need is even more complication. So you give her a quick call.

"Hey Annie-banana, what's the problem?" You ask, being playful and noting that she immediately sounds somewhat forlorn.

"I'm sorry, so sorry, I know it was supposed to be our night, but something terrible has happened."

"What?" You ask.

"My sister just lost her job, and she's pretty depressed. I thought maybe we could take her out instead."

Your head spins. The risk/reward quotient of your evening has just tripled. Then again, you wonder, there's no way you can pull this off. None. Real life doesn't work like this. Then again, real life doesn't involve strangers coming into your place of work and inviting you to join Katy Perry for a gangbang.

But your options have suddenly opened up. You could encourage Annie to take her sister out in your place, go the the Katy Perry party yourself and not risk your relationship. And since it's already expected that you'll be bringing a "girlfriend" you could still maybe... well there's this girl who comes into the shop occasionally, covered in tattoos, piercings, a spiked Mohawk on her head, and she gets kinky toys and porn DVDs, and once or twice you thought maybe she'd smiled at you. If she shows up in the next few days, you could say 'hello' and see where that goes.

Does she show up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)