More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Or do you?

Yes, tell her

"Fuck me like you're going to fuck Katy" Annie howls as you press her up against a wall, arch her back and slide your hard cock into her twat from behind.

You expected her to act in any number of ways when you'd told her that you may have been invited to an orgy with Katy Perry and you got her an invite too. You expected disbelief, concern, confusion and even downright rejection.

You didn't expect it to make her as horny as you'd ever seen her. To be honest, up until now, you kinda thought she was just a sweet girl.

You thrust into her over and over again. You pant heavily. She does too. You lean in and kiss her neck just below her hairline, tasting the sweat on her flesh.

Her tight pussy squeezes your cock.

"I said... fuck me like you're going to fuck Katy" she says breathlessly. You're not sure what she means by this, so you thrust harder, faster.

Annie reaches an arm behind herself and places it on the back of your neck. Steam rises from her open lips as she turns her head to look into your eyes as best she can as you penetrate her. This is quite possibly the best sexual experience of your life. Well, that is until this weekend, probably.

"You're still not... fucking me like you're going to fuck her" It's odd hearing such filthy demands coming from this girl. You decide that if you were uncertain if she qualifies as your girlfriend, you'll have to make sure she does. You wouldn't give up someone whose mind works like this. "You tell me... you've got once chance to fuck Katy Perry... and you're not going to take her ass?" Annie flips around and looks deep into your eyes.

Holy shit, you think. Well you might as well oblige.

So you flip her back around, spit onto the palm of your hand and slick it down onto Annie's asshole. Her body shudders as she feels it.

And then you push your cock into her. She screams. She screams loudly. Louder than you've ever heard her scream.

You thrust yourself in Annie's tight, willing asshole. Again, again, again. You can't help but imagine that you're doing this to Katy.

Fantasizing about a celebrity is something every man has done. But you're doing it now... because you're actually going to be doing it soon.

And you can't last much longer. You're already ready to explode. So you slide your cock out of Annie. "Kneel down, I want to cum on your face." you say. It's not common for you to be quite so bold and demanding.

As expected, Annie obliges. "Only if you're going to do it to Katy" She smiles, getting on her knees. Annie is incredibly pretty, with big brown eyes, dark short hair, and now as you've never seen her before, a filthy load of jizz on her face. You're more than a little glad you pushed to invite her.

Although, you can't help but think to her, this was just a fun, wild, fantasy. You wonder if she really realizes that it will be a reality soon. You wonder if you do.

And just as it usually does, reality turns out to be different than your fantasy. You and Annie go through your next couple days as if nothing is out of the ordinary, working, playing, fucking. Always thinking about what's about to happen this weekend.

Then the weekend comes. You wear something casual, jeans, a nice shirt. Annie wears a tight green dress. Tighter than you've ever seen her clad before.

And you arrive at the party. Big house. Lots of cars. Thinking you know what to expect. Thinking wrong.

What's unexpected?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)