More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by grimbous grimbous

Who do they think you are?

"Mr. Johnson", espionage agent

You hear the woman take a drag from her cigarette. The two men to either side begin searching you, they take your phone, wallet, and keys. As one of them reaches over you to pass the woman what they have found you feel something hard on the side of his body, you are sure it is a holstered pistol.

"Mr. Johnson, SIS agent and deep cover mole working in the United States. We've been looking for you for a long time." You hear her looking over your belongings and going through your phone. "Let's see who you are pretending to be. Hmmm, mm hmm." After what seems to be an eternity. "A non-standard cover to be sure. No wonder you've been so hard to track down. But we've got you now."

Just then the limo makes a sharp right and soon after comes to a stop. You hear a door open, by the echo outside it sounds like you are in an underground garage. "Don't try anything Mr Johnson, you do not want to test us."

Fearing for your safety you cooperate as you are transferred from the limo into another vehicle, you are confident this can all be cleared up once you have a chance to speak with them. You step up into the other vehicle, you are guessing it is some sort of large SUV. Again you are seated between the two goons in grey suits. The woman sits up front, you hear her order "Drive."

Who are these people?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)