More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's her question?

"Do any nymphos shop here?"

Well, that was unexpected, you think, but ultimately makes sense. If she's here to research this silly sounding movie, and she plays a nymphomaniac, it would stand to reason that she could find one in an adult store.

But if she knew how few regular customers you get and how little you try to interact with them, she'd be disappointed. Indeed it's hard not to see the disappointment on her face when you answer. "I really don't think so."

She puffs up her cheeks and blows out a long sigh. "That's okay. It was just a..."

"But..." you interrupt her, your mind racing. You've spent the better part of a day with her and have barely helped her at all. And even though you've gotten along like old chums, if you don't start providing something of benefit to her, she's going to decide not to come back tomorrow. Of this you're sure. So you have to say something. "There's a strip club down the street. You might find someone there who can help you."

Anna thinks about your suggestion for a moment. "Are you saying all strippers are nymphomaniacs?" She asks playfully.

"No." You answer. "And not all geeks are virgins. But if you want to find one, there's a gaming store a few blocks away..."

"Okay. I get it." Anna chuckles. "I'll try the strip club, and let you know if you're right when I see you tomorrow."

You and Anna part ways. When you get home, for some reason you tell yourself not to jerk off to the thought of Anna sitting in a strip club, trying to get the girls to tell her about their sex lives. Now that you know her, now that she's your pal, it seems a bit unseemly. Or maybe subconsciously you want to wait until you have more information tomorrow.

But tomorrow, at the start of your workday you get a text that says "coming in late. srry" And you are beyond disappointed. Is she feeling ill? Was she out late last night at the club? You'll have to ask her when she arrives.

The hours tick away. One hour. Two hours. Three hours.

And then, another text. "Not coming in today. srry again." Your heart sinks. Is this your doing? Did you send her to the strip club and has she found better research material there? You wonder if you can sneak away during your lunch hour. Of course if you abandon the store you could lose your job. And if Anna cares little enough for you not to even show up, should you really be looking for her?

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)