More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What do you do?

Go to find her

You decide to take the chance. You lock up the safe and flip the open sign to closed, hoping your supervisor never finds out. And you head down the street to Foxy's Den. It's a two minute drive, but your heart pounds the whole way. You're not even sure why, but you sense that this endeavor could go very wrong.

What if Anna's not there? What if she's pissed that you've come looking for her. After all, one day of palling around doesn't make her beholden to you. She can do whatever the hell she wants.

But still you feel snubbed, and since you're pulling into the parking lot, you might as well go inside.

Inside, the club looks like any other strip club - loud music, spiraling twinkling lights, naked bodies everywhere, up on stage, on the floor giving lap dances. Enough naked bodies that your initial desire to take a good look at all of them is quickly overwhelmed by the fact that you can't really take it all in. Within moments, exposed breasts and pussies seem like the most normal thing.

Besides, you think, you're not looking for a stripper anyway. You're looking for Anna. You glance to your left. No sign of her. You glance to your right. No sign. You start to wander around, feeling like you've hit a dead end, and you don't have much more time before you have to get back to work.

When you hear Anna's voice. "Oh my god, that's him!" You turn and see her sitting at a table with a pretty blue-haired Asian girl, clearly a stripper, clad in a bejeweled cape and tiny bikini top, and a long see-through skirt. You can't tell, since she's sitting, if she's wearing anything under the skirt.

Anna herself is dressed much sexier than when she showed up at your store yesterday. She's wearing a green mini-dress that props up her cleavage into a very pleasant sight indeed, and her makeup is far more dramatic, with dark cat-like eyes. You smile. You take a deep breath. You walk over.

"Hi" Anna says with her typical bubbly voice, licking her ruby red lips and leaning forward into her elbows on the table. Is she trying to show off her cleavage to you? You can't help but wonder. "This is Mishi." she says, "She's a huge nymphomaniac."

You feel yourself blush a little bit. Suddenly you know more about this stranger than you expected. But Mishi doesn't seem to mind. She smiles at you. Then again, her job is to reveal private things to people.

Then Anna turns to Mishi. "This is the guy who sent me here. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have met."

Mishi looks you up and down. Her smile grows. "Thanks for sending her over." You shrug humbly. And Mishi stands, revealing that she's wearing a tight thong beneath that see-through skirt. Then she asks. "You want a complimentary lap dance?"

When you headed over here to look for Anna, this is not how you expected it to go. Not that you mind. But your brain, trying to take this all in, glance at Mishi's pretty face smiling, glancing at Anna's pretty face nodding, has to answer.

And suddenly you feel yourself pushing your luck. After all, so far this seems to be your lucky day. Why not give it a little nudge?

"Sure" you say, "with one important condition."

What is your condition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)