More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

What is your condition?

The lap dance is from Anna

Anna and Mishi exchange glances. Mishi raises her eyebrows, giving Anna a "why not" look and Anna gives a goofy one back.

Then she look at you shaking her head. She has to know how attracted to her you are. Even though you spent the past day becoming pals. She has to now how enticing she is. "Okay, but I'm gonna suck at it." She says sticking out her tongue.

You don't mind. You take a seat, spreading your legs a bit, but trying to to seem too forward. This is a delicate situation you're in.

Anna stands. Her body looks amazing squeezed into the short green dress she's wearing. It's incredibly to you how she can look sexy in jeans and a t-shirt like she did yesterday and in a sexed up outfit like she's wearing today.

"Okay!" She says, positioning herself in front of you. "I... don't even know how to start" She says with a big smile. Even sexed up Anna is goofy at heart.

"Start on your knees," Mishi advises.

And Anna does, she drops to her knees between yours. The visual is intense. And your growing erection is more than obvious.

"Okay but we're just doing a lap dance right?" Anna asks. "We don't need to move into a private room or anything?" You can't help but notice what she's saying right now. Not that she's opposed to doing anything more intimate than a lap dance. Just that she wants to make sure a private room isn't necessary.

"You're fine" Mishi grins, and then starts to help direct Anna. "Now glide the front of your body up against his crotch." Anna does this. It's sublime. Her grin evolves into a bitten lip. "Now turn around and slowly, gently push your ass into his crotch." Mishi instructs. Anna does this too. "Now turn around again and let your hair fall into his face." Mishi says. Anna does. Her lip-bite has evolve into a serious expression. Is it possible that giving you this lap dance is getting her hot and bothered?

Anna follows the instructions again, her body moving like jell-o now, starting to get the hang of this. She flips around, she arches her back, she caresses your legs, she strokes your chin, she's really getting into it.

"You're doing great" Mishi says. "Now pull down your dress a bit."

Anna swings her head over toward the stripper. "Yeah?" She asks with a big smile. She seems more excited for the idea than she does intimidated by it.

"It can't be a lap dance unless you strip." Mishi says.

So Anna takes a step back from you. She leans in. She grabs the top of her green dress and squeezes it, rubbing her cleavage together. "Ready?" She whispers to you, her eyes glaring at you, her goofiness overtaken by amorous intensity.

You feel something in your pants start to stir. Something... wait... that's not your growing erection. That's your cell phone vibrating.

You can't think of a single reason why you'd answer it. Unless... how long have you been away from work now? The shop is still closed. It cold be your boss. It's probably your boss. Possibly calling to fire you. And maybe you can talk your way back into your job. Unless you care more about Anna's breasts, which are about to be exposed to you any second now.

Do you check your phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)