More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What do you do?

Stay at work

You decide it's just not worth the chance. Anna can do what she wants, even if that means staying away from your shop. It's not like anything happened yesterday to bring her back. Except maybe... well the two of you got along well. She could come back just because she enjoys your company.

But quickly you tell yourself to stop thinking like a moron. Anna showed up to study for her film. She wasn't going to become your best friend. She wasn't going to become your girlfriend. She meets thousands of people every year probably and they all probably think they're her new best friend.

The last few hours at work are increasingly dull and depressing. Customers come in. They buy dumb stuff. You ring them out. You wait. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. You're going to go home, have some cereal and go to bed. Fuck this day.

You count out your cash drawer at the end of the day and then get ready to lock up. You close the door. You lock the door. And you turn toward the parking lot, where you see your car and one other car with several figures in it.

A door opens and one of the figures gets out. It's Anna, clad in a cute flowy yellow dress. Your heart lifts. She came back. And she walks up to you. "I'm so sorry I blew you off today." Suddenly your depression dissolves.

"That's okay. You must have been successful finding who you were looking for." You say, trying to hold back your excitement that she came back.

"Uh-huh" She says, glancing back at the car. You're certain you see the outlines of at least two girls in the back seat.

You take a deep, triumphant breath "Well good, I'm glad the strip club..."

"Oh the strip club sucked." Anna interrupts. "Yeah, sorry, the strip club was just... well not really my type of people. You know, former cheerleaders who don't know anything about sex at all, but they know that showing off their boobs can make them money. I didn't spend much time at the strip club."

"Oh?" Suddenly you don't feel so triumphant. "Then where?"

Anna's smile curls into something huge. "The gaming store. Where else? You forget that I've spent a lot of time around geeks and nerds. I'm a bit of a geek myself. And if the guys are all universally virgins, the girls are universally sex fiends."

You're not sure if she meant to just reveal something about herself, or if she's even revealing what it sounds like she's revealing.

She goes on "Anyway, that's where I was today. Now we're going out and they're gonna show me what an average night is like for them. But before we do that I wanted to stop here and apologize and ask you something."

"Okay." You say, your mind filled with images of Anna on the town with two nerdy nymphomaniacs, fucking and sucking guys, and Anna doing what? Watching? Joining in? It's ridiculous to think that this is actually going to happen. This is what's happening right now. You turn your attention back to Anna who smirks wickedly.

What's her question?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)