More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

What's her question?

"Do you want to join us?"

Okay now you're sure this can't really be happening. You give Anna a good look. You want to find a tell that she's joking. Maybe if you can tell she's not being serious before she starts to laugh or something, then your disappointment will be less.

But there's no tell. And she's not laughing but she's wearing a big, dorky, enthusiastic smile.

Your answer, of course, is 'YES! YES! HOLY SHIT YES!' but you don't say that out loud. Instead you barely squeak out, "Really?"

"Why not? You're the one who sent me to these girls. I wouldn't be doing this at all tonight if it weren't for you. Come have some fun with us." Anna smiles and winks. She actually fucking winks at you. And you realize all those questions you had about what debauchery Anna will be up to tonight with her new nerd friends will be answered for you, in person.

But you need desperately to play it cool. So you just nod, and flash a smirk. "Okay. I'll go out with you."

You follow Anna back to the car. She looks so amazing in her yellow dress. Your cock is already getting hard and excited. Anna jumps into the driver's side of the car, and you into the passenger's, excited to meet your other companions for the night.

And there they are. Two pretty nerd girls, both looking somewhat stern and serious. One with long red hair, piercings and tattoos, the other shorter blonde hair.

But once they look you over, they each crack a smile.

Anna clears her throat. "This is Ingrid" she says, pointing at the more wild looking redhead.

"And this is Millie" she says pointing at the serious blonde.

Millie shakes her head. "Wow. He really agreed to join us, huh."

Anna smiles wide. "I'm good ain't I?"

This conversation seems strange. It appears there's something you're not being made aware of.

"And he knows what he's in for?" Ingrid asks.

"Well.... I didn't give the full story. I thought... get him in the car first, right?" Anna explains.

"Tricky. I like it." Ingrid chuckles.

You start to open your mouth to ask what the hell is going on. But before you can get words out, Anna starts to explain. "See... the thing is. We really do want you to join us tonight. But..."

What's the catch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)