More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by velvetwaffle velvetwaffle

What do you tell her?

"Can you PLEASE kiss my ass, just this once?"

Caught in the moment and fueled by my irritation, I exclaimed, "can you PLEASE kiss my ass, just this once?"

The room goes silent and I just realized I stepped out of line by raising my voice at Jess. I felt shame as I submit to the feeling of getting worked up because of a game and elected to just turn to the door and leave. As I turn around, I see Ron just reading a book on the couch, looking like nothing happened. Hmph, he must be avoiding eye contact because he's gonna get an ear-full from Jess once I leave.

I take my first step when suddenly, I feel pressure on my backside. I look behind to see Jess on her knees, and her face nudged between my jeans.

"What..... are you doing..?" I asked, clearly confused.

"There you go. you happy? Now, lets get back to the game see if you can beat me another round." she says non-chalantly as if what she did was normal.

I look at Ron whose gaze was just on us and just on us. He didn't seem bothered by what just happened. His girlfriend quite literally just got down on her knees and kissed my ass. And he went back to reading.

"Ron..? Did you see what Jess did..?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah? What about it?" He replied, eyes still on the book he was reading.

"uhmm... was it okay for her to..?" I continued.

"Well, you did ask nicely. I don't see any problem there." He said, flipping to the next page.

"to say PLEASE is my power... not just in dreams... but in my waking reality...." I think to myself.

Is it true? Did I really have THAT power? I have to test this out a little more..

"Err... Hey Jess..."

What do you ask Jess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)