More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johnman13 Johnman13

"I'm gunna..."

"... on those massive balls, and enjoy it. Take me!"

You cry out something about your slutty arsehole and how badly it needs to be filled. The demoness looks on in initial shock, then approval. "Alright! You don't know how much of a massive favour this is. You won't BELIEVE how stretched the girls are back in the sixth circle. Feels like fucking a plastic bag or something. No love there at all."

She grabs her cock by the shaft, and you crawl forward to meet those demonic orbs hanging from her crotch. You pull yourself onto your knees and grab one of her balls with your hand, feeling the weight of its massive cum load inside. Bringing your mouth up to the sack, you manage to plop one of the balls inside, keenly sucking. Prodding your tongue into the sack from inside your mouth, you can feel the viscosity with which it contains- there's certainly a thick, generous helping in there. It takes some to actually handle them- their contents extremely heavy. Your mind races to thoughts of being plastered, coated, covered in thick, sticky ropes of her cum- you pull the ball out of your mouth and start on the other one, moaning like a slut whilst you do so. You don't mind- you consider yourself quite the dominant person, but when duty calls, someone's gotta take action. Next ball in the mouth slips in with an audible pop, before you take it out and start working on the main course- the balls, and their contents, are your dessert.

Arisa looks pleased by this point. "I've chosen a good one, it seems. Nice to know you won't be letting me down." You moan an approving, slutty, cock starved moan as you wrap your lips around the wide length of her cock- it's quite a bit to handle, and you only manage to use your petty mortal mouth to only cover a small area.

You slide round and bring yourself to the underside of the large, now heavily swollen, erect cock. Putting both hands around the width of it, you tug the monstrous foreskin backwards over the head, and back again, slowly jerking this hellspawn's cock with both hands. You can really admire its anatomy down here. Large, bulbous veins cover its surface, and if you focus hard enough, you think you can observe them flexing periodically with the of whatever heart lies in these demon's chest. She catches you looking- "When I'm inside that tight little bubble butt of yours, you can feel every single one of these veins from within... you'd like that, won't you?".

Her dirty talk does more than enough to get you sprung, if you weren't already by the display so far. She notices your temporary lapse in concentration and chuckles a bit, before grabbing her cock with one hand, and holding it out of reach. "Mouth open, tongue out", she exclaims, and you happily oblige. She then grabs the cock by the base and begins to slap it into your tongue repeatedly- each slap of her cockhead or shaft, which was now leaking with copious amounts of precum, giving you a small yet deliciously moreish taste of her fluids. Again, you begin to moan like a bitch, and when Arisa tires of her onslaught, she drops the cock back down, to which you- very eagerly- continue the work on the now shining knob. The amount of precum she produces is indeed impressive- you hope the actual load will be something to match.

"So..." she says, breaking your hazed concentration- "I'm all lubed up now, pretty much. Do you want me to ram your arsehole full first, or your face?" You ponder upon both-

Take it up the arse first, or take it in the throat?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)