More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Johnman13 Johnman13

Take it up the arse first, or take it in the throat?

I want you to fill me from the backend first.

"Right!" She smacks her hands together in a clap. "Down to business then! You're a man of action, and I like that." The demoness gives you a small wink before readopting her usual domineering tone. "Show me what we're working with here. Trousers down, spread your checks, and give me an eyeful."

How can you argue with that? You undo your belt, turn around and spread your tight little pucker for inspection- stretching it out, slowly fingering it's entrance, anything to try and visually please your guest. She appears to take a liking to it, choosing to sit down and jerk her demonic cock slowly whilst you continue your little performance. After a while, she tires, stands up, and signals for you to get onto the couch. You slouch down into the seat, each leg up onto the sofas arms, again spreading your arse for Arisa to observe.

She approaches you, slamming her heavy cock down onto your chest, so close that you can smell and feel the heat coming off it. "I probably know the answer, but I'll give you the choice-"

"... do you want to be ruined, or should we lube up?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)