More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Johnman13 Johnman13

Take it up the arse first, or take it in the throat?

Pump my stomach full until it bulges with your cum!

"Alright, I'd say that's the better choice. There's always room for anal later, right?" She exclaims. "Get to work."

You begin to slobber on her head, saliva pouring from your mouth, coating the head in numerous, restrained licking and sucking motions, until it shines like it was just polished. Some more pre leaks from her head whilst you do so- you make sure to eagerly lap it up- the taste is amazing to be quite frank, which increases your hopes for the final thing.

Your eagerness is increased by this image- surging yourself further, you manage to grab your mouth around the entirety of her knob- but it's a mouthful to be sure. Shortly after you pull it out with a pop, and then shovel the head back in, sucking rhythmically and keenly, whilst looking into the beautiful eyes of your uninvited guest. She gives you a small, half smile- for a demon, she isn't half bad. You snap yourself out of it- the last thing you need is a romantic relationship with this demon- fuck buddies seems good enough at this moment. The head makes another exit from your mouth, and you gasp for breath, furiously jacking her cock with both hands whilst you catch up with your lack of oxygen. She seems to admire your enthusiasm- "Say, I may have a solution for this, hang on."

Piquing your interest, you continue to jack her off, but at a decreased pace, due to your curiosity being so captured. She holds one hand up, conjures some sort of small, concentrated, hand sized swirling mass of dark clouds. A brief glow of green, and in her other hand appears a leather bound book. She flips a few pages, is visibly pleased, and then performs some sort of other spell- "There we go, big boy. This should both disable gag reflex and give you some extra breathing time. Knock yourself out."

A smile spreads across your face- keen to test out these new found abilities, you continue your usual knob worship before forcing yourself further forward- your eyes bulge with surprise, as you can now take several more inches. You reckon that you could take the entire thing with enough work put in- but that comes later. You test the extent of your newly disappeared reflex, taking long lengths, around five inches worth, into your pretty little mouth, before drawing yourself back to the rim of the knob head, and then again, pushing yourself back up the length. The girth of this cock aches your jaw, but you can tolerate it for this meaty pole.

The aforementioned veins are certainly quite the sensation- the spreading bumps are certainly noticeable in your throat- you enjoy the feeling, and swallowing enough of this cock means you can feel the hear her heartbeat mixed with your own. The power that imitates of it, the raw heat of large, girthy muscle, excites you. You continue at your current pace, feeling the dicktip slide slightly, slowly down your throat before drawing it back. Looking up Arisa, she is certainly pleased. Eyes roll to the back her head when you take the cock at its current deepest, and she makes eye contact with you, moaning and groaning with the pleasure your tight little throat provides. You want to impress her- drawing back to the tip, you stop- Arisa looks down, almost confused as to the hold up, before you slowly start to surge forward, down further than before, the length of her cock now reaching new, previously unexplored depths in your throat. When your goal is obvious to Arisa, she takes you by the head and guides you down further. The sound of her heartbeat and your own, is louder now, as the thick cock spreads out your throat even further, until you finally, after what seems like miles of cock, you reach the base. Arisa gives a very pleased smile. You contort your tongue around so it comes out the bottom of your mouth, and flex it, licking her balls whilst it sits as deep as it can. You knead her heavy balls whilst you pull yourself off slowly, and the cock exits audibly.

"Good job." Arisa congratulates, "The last human lay I had, aeons ago, didn't have the guts to go that far. You're a natural." You're about to give yourself some time to allow your overexerted heart to calm down from all that exercise, until Arisa grabs you by the head, rather roughly, pulling you back forward, towards the cock again. You don't really mind, however- your rest can be rescheduled, but there's an impatient, hung demoness in your room that can't be. You open wide, and she takes the opening to ram it- the whole length, instantly down your throat. Fuck, did it touch your stomach?

"Was that too rough?" She asks, in the most concerned tone you can have for an unholy dweller- you manage to shake your head, cock still buried in your mouth. "Okay, great. Let's get this done then."

She gets another run up, drawing your head back off the cock, you gasp, before she pulls you back down again- each thrust spreading your tight little throat further and further. She repeats this motion- you feel completely cold, empty and devoid for a moment, before she re-enters your passage, making you feel pleasantly warm and completely filled up. Each thrust puts a visible, cock shaped bulge in your chest- you can feel, and see her cock on your outside.

Eventually this stops, and instead, she adopts a thrust that takes you half way up the length, then down the heavy balls. Every thrust makes her bloated ballsack slaps your face with a wet, slapping noise- the saliva from your previous worship wetting your chin. You prefer this thrust a lot more- you feel continuously full- there is no empty feeling here, a constant warm, and pleasant stretching of your esophagus.

The thrusts become more rapid and vigorous- Arisa moans passionately, grunting- "I'm close soon. You're gunna be so happy with the amount I've got stored up for you..."

Something is very appealing about being a cocksleave for this hottie- you can't tell what it is- the hope of a delicious load, spread all over your face and chest... filling up your belly... you snap yourself back to reality, to the sound of increased grunts from Arisa. She really is close. Your reward is closer than you thought.

You put a hand to her balls- they feel hotter, much hotter, and you can feel them almost churning with the sticky contents inside. Damn. You knead them, massage them, as you make eye contact with Arisa. She gives you a wink, increases her pace, her balls now giving you violent, frequent smacks on the chin, her cock now beginning to rumble and swell slightly with the incoming load- she shows no signs of slowly down, until her face screws up into one of pure pleasure, and she pulls you off her knob...

A few seconds later, a violent splash of sweet, masculine smelling spunk hits your cheek- the ropes of cum shooting out of her cock with quite some , spraying down your face, coating your left side with copious ropes of sticky, thick cum- a short period of nothing but Arisa wanking her massive dick, and she fires off another shot, this time, finding a comfortable home directly into your open mouth- the long ropes shooting forward, long enough to hit the back of your throat, yet still spill out the front and onto your chin. You don't swallow just yet, allowing the cum to sit there, still sloshing, feeling thick and sticky on your tongue. Arisa lands another perfect shot from her huge bellend, again landing perfectly into you, joining the other, already large amount. You wish you had a bigger mouth to contain it all, but the amount proves too much- the contents overflowing, spilling out, landing on your chest, whilst you greedily try and shovel it back in, trying to savour every drop.

Another shot is fired off- hitting you smack on the forehead, coating you further in sticky sap, which seems so thick and full that it retains its position on your face, every single shot staying right where you want it, where you can savour, and bask in its warmth. Her onslaught continues, until your face, chest, and what can stay in your mouth, is completely covered- you expect the barrage to finish with every successive shot, but to your amazement, it continues. Arisa grabbing you by the head, and forcing you back down the length, until her cock touches your stomach, where she continues to shoot large lengths of seed directly into the source- you can feel the amount increasing in your stomach, any movements you make creating an audible slosh as the cum shifts in your stomach- but she shows no sign of stopping for a good minute until she finally pulls off, uses her final shots to replace what she displaced from your tongue, and falls back onto the couch exhausted, and very well spent.

A hand to your stomach tells you that you're extremely full- your stomach seems slightly larger than before due to the sheer amount of demon cum now resting inside you. You break your silence with a low, aroused moan, before focusing on the rest of your body-

Your face, completely coated in cum, thankfully missing your eyes. You can feel the sheer thickness and viscosity of her load here- it just feels RIGHT. You use your hand to touch your cheek- long cum strings sticking to your fingers as you pull them away.

And finally, your mouth- oh so pleasantly filled to the brim with as much cum as you could handle- your mouth closed in a bid to secure as much as possible- the taste- oh, the taste, so extremely vivid- with a mixture tasting more savoury than sweet, you take in the flavour, the feel of it on your tongue, the churning, thick feeling as you have to put a great amount of to move your tongue through the mass- it's incredible. You throw your head back, gargling the seed in the back of your throat, before swallowing the lot. The cum on your chest can't go to waste either! Using your hand as a plow, you slowly shift the semen from your chest your hand, and pour it backwards into your mouth, securing as much of your prize as possible. You deserve this.

It takes at least 10 minutes to clear yourself up- you still feel sticky residue on your face, despite shovelling all the visible seed you could down into your belly. You lay back, moaning, relaxed, both of you basking in the afterglow of passionate throat fucking.

Arisa sits up, and looks at you curiously- "Boy you're really quite the cumslut, aren't you?" You pat your stomach and smile- you guess that's somewhat an insult to your manliness, but honestly, you don't really care at this point. She continues to observe you inquiringly. "That's odd..." she exclaims- drawing on the power of the beyond, she resummons the leather book from earlier, and again flicks through the pages. "Oh no..." she exclaims, staring at the text on the pages in mild shock. "Looks like..."

"Looks like..."

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)