About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Just A Doombot in DOOMED.
15 hours ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Sue Storm Escapes The Factory, Out Onto The Streets in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Reed Richards Assumes This Is An Alternate Timeline in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Doctor Doom Orders Porkum To Finish The Job in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Four: Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Three: Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Two: Toll, Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Toll, Toll the Wedding Bells!!!!!!!!! in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter And Earlier Still in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
zion1080p liked the chapter Sue Storm Does Not Return To The Baxter Building in DOOMED.
3 days ago
No recent activity
zion1080p has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
zion1080p has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
zion1080p has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
zion1080p has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
zion1080p has not earned any awards.