About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- New York
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
cook
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
historical fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I'm bored with porn, and needed to create worlds that excited me.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
zankoo published the chapter Staci shares some details about her life with Phil, including their first kiss in Always, Abbie.
2 days ago
-
zankoo published the chapter the women gossip about the men in Always, Abbie.
3 days ago
-
zankoo published the chapter the men gossip about the women in Always, Abbie.
3 days ago
-
zankoo published the chapter drinking with the guys (the men's version) in Always, Abbie.
3 days ago
-
zankoo published the chapter sunbathing on the water (the women's version) in Always, Abbie.
3 days ago
-
zankoo published the chapter heading out to sea in Always, Abbie.
4 days ago
-
zankoo published the chapter the limo pulls up at the marina in Always, Abbie.
1 week ago
-
zankoo published the chapter the aftermath of Abbie's dare in Always, Abbie.
1 month ago
-
zankoo published the chapter Abbie's dare, part 6: Emily in Always, Abbie.
2 months ago
-
zankoo published the chapter Abbie's dare, part 5: Arthur in Always, Abbie.
2 months ago
No recent activity
zankoo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
zankoo has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
zankoo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
zankoo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
zankoo has not earned any awards.