About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- England
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Travel or read
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Gash Mallet
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Gash
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
yundme left a comment on the chapter Hanna goes back to work in The Rulebook.
2 days ago
-
yundme liked the chapter Naked Baristas in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
yundme left a comment on the chapter Hanna gets arrested in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
yundme liked the chapter Priya's Presents in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
yundme liked the chapter Uber Stakeout in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
yundme liked the chapter Priya's Contract in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
yundme left a comment on the chapter Elena arrives at the hotel in Contractually Obligated.
3 weeks ago
-
yundme liked the chapter Elena arrives at the hotel in Contractually Obligated.
3 weeks ago
-
yundme left a comment on the chapter Eli's Vacation in Contractually Obligated.
3 weeks ago
-
yundme liked the chapter Eli's Vacation in Contractually Obligated.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
yundme has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
yundme has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
yundme has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
yundme has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
yundme has not earned any awards.