About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
youngstar5678 published the chapter Double Sexy Time in Harem Games.
2 days ago
-
youngstar5678 published the chapter Elephant Movie in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
youngstar5678 published the chapter The Transformation Shop in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
youngstar5678 published the chapter Dreams Are Made Of This in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
youngstar5678 published the chapter Waking Up Alone in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
youngstar5678 published the chapter Time With The Hubby in Harem Games.
4 days ago
-
youngstar5678 published the chapter The Poor Punching Bag in Harem Games.
6 days ago
-
youngstar5678 published the chapter Possible Roles in Harem Games.
1 week ago
-
youngstar5678 published the chapter Knock on the Door in Harem Games.
1 week ago
-
youngstar5678 published the chapter A Long Dinner in Harem Games.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
youngstar5678 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
youngstar5678 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
youngstar5678 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
youngstar5678 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
youngstar5678 has not earned any awards.