About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
weissbrot liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
weissbrot liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
weissbrot liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
weissbrot liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
weissbrot liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
weissbrot liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
weissbrot liked the chapter About the show. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
weissbrot liked the chapter Helping Diana. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
weissbrot liked the chapter Intermission - Diana’s day shift. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
weissbrot liked the chapter Adjusting to the new life (Part 2). in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
weissbrot has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
weissbrot has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
weissbrot has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
weissbrot has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
weissbrot has not earned any awards.