About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
vl87 liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 days ago
-
vl87 liked the chapter The Conflict of Peace in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 days ago
-
vl87 liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
vl87 liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
vl87 liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
vl87 liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
vl87 liked the chapter Monday-ing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
vl87 liked the chapter The Last Man in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
vl87 liked the chapter The Painful Reminder in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 weeks ago
-
vl87 liked the chapter Three's Company in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
vl87 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
vl87 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
vl87 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
vl87 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
vl87 has not earned any awards.