About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
vargasx17 liked the chapter Small announcement. (Plus Q&A) in MHA Taking over.
5 days ago
-
vargasx17 liked the chapter Small announcement. (Plus Q&A) in MHA Taking over.
5 days ago
-
vargasx17 left a comment on the chapter Intermission 5: Taking Over Mitsuki Bakugo in MHA Taking over.
1 week ago
-
vargasx17 liked the chapter Intermission 5: Taking Over Mitsuki Bakugo in MHA Taking over.
1 week ago
-
vargasx17 left a comment on the chapter Intermission 5: Dinner and a proposal in MHA Taking over.
2 weeks ago
-
vargasx17 liked the chapter Intermission 5: Dinner and a proposal in MHA Taking over.
2 weeks ago
-
vargasx17 liked the chapter Intermission 5: Mitsuki Bakugo in MHA Taking over.
4 weeks ago
-
vargasx17 left a comment on the chapter Intermission 5: Mitsuki Bakugo in MHA Taking over.
4 weeks ago
-
vargasx17 liked the chapter Arc 5: You are what now?... in MHA Taking over.
2 months ago
-
vargasx17 liked the chapter Introduction in A Peasant's Revenge (Game of Thrones).
2 months ago
No recent activity
vargasx17 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
vargasx17 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
vargasx17 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
vargasx17 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
vargasx17 has not earned any awards.