About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
useruser1 liked the chapter You feel his hand on your ass in House Party.
3 days ago
-
useruser1 liked the chapter She gets an E-mail from her Brother in No Way Out.
3 days ago
-
useruser1 liked the chapter Jan Week 3: Spa Day with Samantha...Leah tells him to finish inside of her...[Doggy] in Attaining Tenure.
6 days ago
-
useruser1 left a comment on the chapter Jan Week 3: Spa Day with Samantha...Leah doesn't Flirt Back (Luck:+10) in Attaining Tenure.
6 days ago
-
useruser1 left a comment on the chapter January Week 2: Friday in Attaining Tenure.
1 week ago
-
useruser1 liked the chapter PUB: But it's too late... in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
useruser1 liked the chapter Alan convinces you in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
useruser1 liked the chapter XXXmas Party: Leah asks Coach Reed to finish in a Condom in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
useruser1 left a comment on the chapter End of the First Semester in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
useruser1 left a comment on the chapter Hump Day: Heading home... in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
useruser1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
useruser1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
useruser1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
useruser1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
useruser1 has not earned any awards.