About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write music and non-erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
science fiction mostly
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy (although "cunt" is great too)
- I write erotica because
-
i'm horny
- In conclusion, I am
-
horny
-
tusasre liked the chapter Honest Conversations in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
tusasre liked the chapter The Show Must Go On in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
tusasre liked the chapter An Awkward Alliance in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
tusasre liked the chapter Meanwhile, Back in Washington in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
tusasre liked the chapter The Power of the Written Word in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
tusasre liked the chapter Headline Nudes in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
tusasre liked the chapter Number Six in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
tusasre liked the chapter It’s fucking massive, mate. in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
tusasre liked the chapter Meet Chloe in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
tusasre liked the chapter A Completely Different Day in the X-Harem [pt. V] in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 week ago
No recent activity
tusasre has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
tusasre has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
tusasre has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
tusasre has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
tusasre has not earned any awards.