About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
thisismehere liked the chapter Helping Diana. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
thisismehere liked the chapter Intermission - Diana’s day shift. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
thisismehere liked the chapter Adjusting to the new life (Part 2). in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
thisismehere liked the chapter Adjusting to the new life (Part 1). in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
thisismehere liked the chapter Intermission - Growing up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
thisismehere liked the chapter An offering. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
thisismehere liked the chapter Driving Fern back home. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 weeks ago
-
thisismehere liked the chapter Diana officially moves in. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 weeks ago
-
thisismehere liked the chapter It’s just fun. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 weeks ago
-
thisismehere liked the chapter Noelle’s assertiveness. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
thisismehere has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
thisismehere has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
thisismehere has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
thisismehere has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
thisismehere has not earned any awards.