About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- December 9
- Location
- Minnesota
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games like Fallout, and Mario Maker
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Stephen King, Suzanne Collins, Patrick Rothfuss.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Slit
- I write erotica because
-
It gives me the control over characters in the way I would control the world if I could.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A horny, handsome bastard.
-
thesuperman90 liked the chapter Bedside Chat in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
13 hours ago
-
thesuperman90 liked the chapter The Accidental Fix in Everyone's Boyfriend.
13 hours ago
-
thesuperman90 liked the chapter Cosplay King in Magical Board Games.
13 hours ago
-
thesuperman90 liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 52 in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
thesuperman90 liked the chapter Stacy's Choice in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 days ago
-
thesuperman90 liked the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 days ago
-
thesuperman90 liked the chapter She wants to, but gets interrupted in A Wishbone Tale.
3 days ago
-
thesuperman90 liked the chapter Challenge in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
thesuperman90 liked the chapter Break 3 End in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
thesuperman90 liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
thesuperman90 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
thesuperman90 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
thesuperman90 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
thesuperman90 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
thesuperman90 has not earned any awards.