About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
thesoupoftheday liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
1 day ago
-
thesoupoftheday liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
2 days ago
-
thesoupoftheday liked the chapter Heather’s turn. in Relationship Editor.
2 days ago
-
thesoupoftheday liked the chapter Research Subject in Blue Balls.
4 days ago
-
thesoupoftheday liked the chapter Repeat Action in The Romance Mechanic.
1 week ago
-
thesoupoftheday liked the chapter Naked Guests in The Romance Mechanic.
1 week ago
-
thesoupoftheday liked the chapter Work Tension in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
-
thesoupoftheday liked the chapter Meeting Again in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
-
thesoupoftheday liked the chapter Job Interviews can be Awkward in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
-
thesoupoftheday liked the chapter Strip Me Baby One More Time in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
No recent activity
thesoupoftheday has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
thesoupoftheday has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
thesoupoftheday has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
thesoupoftheday has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
thesoupoftheday has not earned any awards.