About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
thedavid480 liked the chapter orc lesbian x her gf's bro in Suffering Sapho.
4 days ago
-
thedavid480 liked the chapter Surge x kit x man in Suffering Sapho.
4 days ago
-
thedavid480 liked the chapter Noel and the day break in Suffering Sapho.
4 days ago
-
thedavid480 liked the chapter How about the "backdoor"? in Stepson's Revenge.
1 week ago
-
thedavid480 liked the chapter You wake up and find someone sucking you! in Fun in the car with the family.
1 week ago
-
thedavid480 liked the chapter Mom has you sit up with her in Fun in the car with the family.
1 week ago
-
thedavid480 liked the chapter let's modify mom some more. in Mod your life.
2 weeks ago
-
thedavid480 liked the chapter who said he wasn't home schooled. in Mod your life.
2 weeks ago
-
thedavid480 liked the chapter Mom and dad in Mod your life.
2 weeks ago
-
thedavid480 liked the chapter Docking in Mod your life.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
thedavid480 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
thedavid480 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
thedavid480 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
thedavid480 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
thedavid480 has not earned any awards.