About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
the_germ777 liked the chapter The Manor Under Siege in Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
1 day ago
-
the_germ777 liked the chapter Clinic in My family's new faith.
3 days ago
-
the_germ777 liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
4 days ago
-
the_germ777 liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
the_germ777 liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
the_germ777 liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
the_germ777 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Fallen Future.
2 weeks ago
-
the_germ777 liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
3 weeks ago
-
the_germ777 liked the chapter An offering. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 month ago
-
the_germ777 liked the chapter Everyone's back home. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 month ago
No recent activity
the_germ777 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
the_germ777 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
the_germ777 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
the_germ777 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
the_germ777 has not earned any awards.