About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
tenmega2 liked the chapter girls locker room in The Masculine Mystique.
2 hours ago
-
tenmega2 liked the chapter Amy’s next step… in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
tenmega2 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
tenmega2 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
tenmega2 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
tenmega2 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
tenmega2 has not earned any awards.