About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
talertom18 liked the chapter "Bitte mach das nochmal." in Die Regeln der Nacht.
2 days ago
-
talertom18 liked the chapter Setting the Stage in Would You Rather.
6 days ago
-
talertom18 liked the chapter Sabine löste sich aus Johannes' Griff in Die Regeln der Nacht.
1 week ago
-
talertom18 liked the chapter keinen, wozu? in Medizinerparty (Spiel).
1 week ago
-
talertom18 liked the chapter Sie lösten die Lederriemen in Johanna.
1 week ago
-
talertom18 liked the chapter A Submission class in The Institute.
3 weeks ago
-
talertom18 liked the chapter I'm SORRY!! in The Institute.
3 weeks ago
-
talertom18 liked the chapter On submission in The Institute.
3 weeks ago
-
talertom18 liked the chapter Lizzie's willpower in The Institute.
3 weeks ago
-
talertom18 liked the chapter Lizzie learns more about her body in The Institute.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
talertom18 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
talertom18 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
talertom18 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
talertom18 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
talertom18 has not earned any awards.