About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
supergipsi liked the chapter No. But she enjoys the show. in Celebrity ENF.
17 hours ago
-
supergipsi liked the chapter Sydney Hypnotized in Celebrity ENF.
17 hours ago
-
supergipsi liked the chapter Daddy Trump in Celebrity One-Shots.
1 week ago
-
supergipsi liked the chapter Public Use in Celebrity One-Shots.
1 week ago
-
supergipsi liked the chapter Ivanka Trump in Celebrity One-Shots.
1 week ago
-
supergipsi liked the chapter Stripdart in Die verlorene Wette.
1 month ago
-
supergipsi liked the chapter Forgot her bikini in Fictional Nudism!.
1 month ago
-
supergipsi liked the chapter Striking a Deal in Fictional Nudism!.
2 months ago
-
supergipsi liked the chapter Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) in Fictional Nudism!.
2 months ago
-
supergipsi liked the chapter A Shower just before the Outbreak in Fictional Nudism!.
2 months ago
No recent activity
supergipsi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
supergipsi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
supergipsi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
supergipsi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
supergipsi has not earned any awards.