About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
stuffstuff liked the chapter How did he know? in The bad class.
6 days ago
-
stuffstuff liked the chapter You enjoy it. in The bad class.
6 days ago
-
stuffstuff liked the chapter You come in ready for anything. in The bad class.
1 week ago
-
stuffstuff liked the chapter Feisty sleepwalker in One wish.
2 weeks ago
-
stuffstuff liked the chapter Ride 'em, cowboy! in One wish.
2 weeks ago
-
stuffstuff liked the chapter He fucks you up in One wish.
2 weeks ago
-
stuffstuff liked the chapter Enlist his help. in The bad class.
2 weeks ago
-
stuffstuff liked the chapter They found her ad online in Arranged Marriage of Tori.
2 weeks ago
-
stuffstuff liked the chapter You continue sucking him off in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 weeks ago
-
stuffstuff liked the chapter Frank gets right to it. in 48 Hours As A Girl.
4 months ago
No recent activity
stuffstuff has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
stuffstuff has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
stuffstuff has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
stuffstuff has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
stuffstuff has not earned any awards.