About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
starkboy1 left a comment on the chapter The day ends in Mr&MRS to Sister&Sis.
6 days ago
-
starkboy1 left a comment on the chapter Potential Romantic Suitors (Minor Spoilers) in Becoming his Daughter's Mother.
1 week ago
-
starkboy1 left a comment on the chapter A whirlwind of sensation in Craig's Curvy Transformation.
1 week ago
-
starkboy1 left a comment on the chapter Team Pictures in Hot Topic.
2 weeks ago
-
starkboy1 liked the chapter New day, New open relationship in The Body Swap Charm.
1 month ago
-
starkboy1 liked the chapter Frank comes clean in The Body Swap Charm.
1 month ago
-
starkboy1 left a comment on the chapter Exploring culinary horizons in New Year's Extravaganza.
1 month ago
-
starkboy1 left a comment on the chapter Andre comes over and starts creating content with your Mom in My Mom's OnlyFans.
1 month ago
-
starkboy1 left a comment on the chapter Mr. and Mrs. Ferrier Agree to Help in Desperate for Money.
1 month ago
-
starkboy1 liked the chapter Mr. and Mrs. Ferrier Agree to Help in Desperate for Money.
1 month ago
No recent activity
starkboy1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
starkboy1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
starkboy1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
starkboy1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
starkboy1 has not earned any awards.