About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sporamn liked the chapter Class at Cox in Smutastic Tales from an Original Superhero SexWorld (Public).
21 hours ago
-
sporamn liked the chapter Issue #1- Blood On The Blade in Smutastic Tales from an Original Superhero SexWorld (Public).
21 hours ago
-
sporamn liked the chapter Baelog accepts in Prince of Beornia.
2 months ago
-
sporamn liked the chapter Vaelira’s surprise in Prince of Beornia.
2 months ago
-
sporamn liked the chapter Just watch in Prince of Beornia.
2 months ago
-
sporamn liked the chapter The lower decks in Prince of Beornia.
2 months ago
-
sporamn liked the chapter On the ship in Prince of Beornia.
2 months ago
-
sporamn liked the chapter Auberdine in Prince of Beornia.
2 months ago
-
sporamn liked the chapter At the camp in Prince of Beornia.
2 months ago
-
sporamn liked the chapter Stay at the camp in Prince of Beornia.
2 months ago
No recent activity
sporamn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sporamn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sporamn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sporamn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sporamn has not earned any awards.