About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
splotch published the chapter Through the Portal in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
1 day ago
-
splotch published the chapter Wet and Wild Matches! in Exposure Wrestling!.
1 day ago
-
splotch posted a reply on the chapter Exciting New Matches! in Exposure Wrestling!.
1 day ago
-
splotch published the chapter Exciting New Matches! in Exposure Wrestling!.
1 day ago
-
splotch published the chapter Riding Bareback in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 day ago
-
splotch published the chapter Naked in the Yard in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
2 days ago
-
splotch liked the chapter 'Where am I?' in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
3 days ago
-
splotch posted a reply on the chapter Lauren and Vanessa are Naked in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
3 days ago
-
splotch posted a reply on the chapter Lauren and Vanessa are Naked in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
3 days ago
-
splotch published the chapter A portal opens! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
3 days ago
No recent activity
splotch has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
splotch has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
splotch has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
splotch has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
splotch has not earned any awards.