About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
soulgazerr liked the chapter Big change and even bigger changes in Omni App.
8 hours ago
-
soulgazerr liked the chapter A little change for convenience. in Omni App.
8 hours ago
-
soulgazerr liked the chapter A promise between sluts in Omni App.
8 hours ago
-
soulgazerr liked the chapter Introduction in Omni App.
9 hours ago
-
soulgazerr liked the chapter Introduction in Queen City: Force Feminization anthology.
2 weeks ago
-
soulgazerr liked the chapter A true futanari. in The Serum.
2 weeks ago
-
soulgazerr liked the chapter Triple Reds (Dom Mom Route) in Chicken out: The game.
2 weeks ago
-
soulgazerr liked the chapter Introduction in Chicken out: The game.
2 weeks ago
-
soulgazerr liked the chapter David writes rules to punish Emma in The Rulebook.
2 months ago
-
soulgazerr liked the chapter David thinks the book is a joke and makes a problematic change to Asian girls in The Rulebook.
2 months ago
No recent activity
soulgazerr has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
soulgazerr has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
soulgazerr has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
soulgazerr has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
soulgazerr has not earned any awards.