More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThisIsNoOne ThisIsNoOne

Which person catches Josh's eye?

Earning Easy Tips

As the line slowly moved forward Josh found himself slightly bored by the generic mix of suburbanites that filled the restaurant. "Ugh I'm hungry." He thought as he took another step forward.

"Thanks!" The girl running the cash register chimed out.

Her cheery tone caught Josh's attention. Doing his best to glance past the people in front of him, Josh watched as the cute little blonde smiled and greeted the next customer. "Welcome! What can I get for you?" She chimed out with a big smile on her face. As the person ordered the cashier kept smiling and responding in a cheery tone.

"Is she flirting with the customers?" Josh thought as he watched the blonde continued her little schtick while the person finished their order. "Thanks!" She chimed out again as the person dropped a $10 in the tip jar. "Of course... She's working people for tips." Josh thought as another guy stepped up to order. The same act played out in front of Josh's eyes, and once again the cashier got a decent tip. "Eh you can't blame her for finding a way to make money." Josh thought as he took a step forward.

Now being third in line Josh took a second to go through the menu as the cute cashier tried a different schtick on the woman ordering. "Thanks!" She chimed in a bubbly voice. The woman left the girl a couple dollar tip. "Damn she's even working women now." Josh thought as he stepped up to be next in line. Josh watched on as she worked the guy in front of him. "There she goes again." Josh thought as he listened to her go through her act. "A guy could never pull that off. She is so lucky she's a woman." Josh thought with a bit of envy.

Is Josh envious of her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)