About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sorcerer116 liked the chapter Arts and Crafts in The Gamer, Chyoa Edition: The Machinist.
1 week ago
-
sorcerer116 liked the chapter A School Bulletin, 'Bird' Watching, and Biology 101 in The Gamer, Chyoa Edition: The Machinist.
1 week ago
-
sorcerer116 liked the chapter A Trio's Attention, A Trolling Quest, and Zen-filled Zoning in The Gamer, Chyoa Edition: The Machinist.
1 week ago
-
sorcerer116 liked the chapter Challenge Accepted! in The Gamer, Chyoa Edition: The Machinist.
1 week ago
-
sorcerer116 liked the chapter Something useful and not so much right now... in The Gamer, Chyoa Edition: The Machinist.
1 week ago
-
sorcerer116 liked the chapter Murphy says Hello!~ in The Gamer, Chyoa Edition: The Machinist.
1 week ago
-
sorcerer116 liked the chapter He's a completionist. What do you think? in The Gamer, Chyoa Edition: The Machinist.
1 week ago
-
sorcerer116 liked the chapter Introduction in The Gamer, Chyoa Edition: The Machinist.
1 week ago
-
sorcerer116 liked the chapter Introduction in Total Sexworld.
3 weeks ago
-
sorcerer116 liked the chapter Taking what is his in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
sorcerer116 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sorcerer116 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sorcerer116 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sorcerer116 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sorcerer116 has not earned any awards.