About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
simonbolivar liked the chapter Vicky gets a taste of heaven in Chemical Control.
17 hours ago
-
simonbolivar liked the chapter Alkim fucks Mikaella's brains out in Chemical Control.
17 hours ago
-
simonbolivar liked the chapter Nothing in Her Husband's Cock.
2 days ago
-
simonbolivar liked the chapter Hughs calling in "We were on a break!".
2 days ago
-
simonbolivar liked the chapter Jurassic Feelings. Part II. in Mind Controll Device.
6 days ago
-
simonbolivar liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
-
simonbolivar liked the chapter Hot Curves and Hard Truths in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
-
simonbolivar liked the chapter Work Tension in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
-
simonbolivar liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
2 weeks ago
-
simonbolivar liked the chapter Being Careful in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
simonbolivar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
simonbolivar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
simonbolivar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
simonbolivar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
simonbolivar has not earned any awards.