About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
simm liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
3 days ago
-
simm liked the chapter Mr. & Mrs. F in Worlds of Horny Women.
3 days ago
-
simm liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
5 days ago
-
simm liked the chapter Taking the Scenic Route Home in The Romance Mechanic.
1 week ago
-
simm liked the chapter Heart of Darkness in Planetary Alignment Harem.
1 week ago
-
simm liked the chapter Looking for a Better Job in The Ripple Effect.
1 week ago
-
simm liked the chapter Steamy Shower for Three in The Ripple Effect.
1 week ago
-
simm liked the chapter Jedi Slave in The Ripple Effect.
1 week ago
-
simm liked the chapter Scouting for Girls in A Thousand More Wishes.
1 week ago
-
simm liked the chapter Mother-in-Law in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
No recent activity
simm has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
simm has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
simm has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
simm has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
simm has not earned any awards.