About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sicilyjefferson liked the chapter Gigamilf in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 month ago
-
sicilyjefferson liked the chapter No clothes. Don't Care in There’s a story there.
1 month ago
-
sicilyjefferson liked the chapter Like Three Band-aids in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
sicilyjefferson liked the chapter Boys get Penalty; Renegotiate Rules in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
sicilyjefferson liked the chapter Frank's mouth in The Sex Accidents.
2 months ago
-
sicilyjefferson liked the chapter a security guard approached them in Embarrassed and humiliation Days.
2 months ago
-
sicilyjefferson liked the chapter Didn’t know she was live* in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
2 months ago
-
sicilyjefferson liked the chapter Introduction in The Rulebook.
2 months ago
-
sicilyjefferson liked the chapter Cast in Wow, I think I'm bi.
2 months ago
-
sicilyjefferson liked the chapter Introduction in ENF Girls Night.
2 months ago
No recent activity
sicilyjefferson has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sicilyjefferson has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sicilyjefferson has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sicilyjefferson has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sicilyjefferson has not earned any awards.