About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
shusietnir liked the chapter A filling lunch in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter First Words in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Maria's day gets worse in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Maria in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Kyleigh asks Elsie for advice in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter New staff in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Alexis gets high Scores in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Alexis confonts her maid in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Going back to class in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
-
shusietnir liked the chapter Penny helps Alexis in Genie's Torment.
6 days ago
No recent activity
shusietnir has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
shusietnir has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
shusietnir has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
shusietnir has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
shusietnir has not earned any awards.