About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
shinin liked the chapter Getting clean & mean in The Submission Accelerator.
1 day ago
-
shinin liked the chapter Tell the neighbors I'm not sorry if I'm breaking walls down in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
shinin liked the chapter Play around with Mom. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
2 days ago
-
shinin liked the chapter Head home and text a few girls. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
2 days ago
-
shinin liked the chapter A pleasant day with Mom and goodbyes. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
2 days ago
-
shinin liked the chapter A breakfast full of questions. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
2 days ago
-
shinin liked the chapter A massage with a very happy ending. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
2 days ago
-
shinin liked the chapter Mom's frustrations and another night around the fire. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
2 days ago
-
shinin liked the chapter The descent and a much needed bath. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
2 days ago
-
shinin liked the chapter Things start slow and some hiking. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
2 days ago
No recent activity
shinin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
shinin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
shinin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
shinin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
shinin has not earned any awards.