About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
shadracht left a comment on the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
shadracht liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
shadracht liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 days ago
-
shadracht left a comment on the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
shadracht liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
shadracht left a comment on the chapter Soft Confessions, Part 2 in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
shadracht liked the chapter Soft Confessions, Part 2 in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
shadracht left a comment on the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
5 days ago
-
shadracht liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
5 days ago
-
shadracht posted a reply on the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
No recent activity
shadracht has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
shadracht has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
shadracht has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
shadracht has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
shadracht has not earned any awards.