About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sexy10 liked the chapter Chapter 18 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
4 days ago
-
sexy10 liked the chapter It sure does! in The Wishing Stone.
1 week ago
-
sexy10 liked the chapter Talk & Tie in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
sexy10 liked the chapter Another one bites the mud in The Submission Accelerator.
2 months ago
-
sexy10 liked the chapter Dancefloor in My Idle Harem!.
2 months ago
-
sexy10 left a comment on the chapter 5 days of pictures in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
2 months ago
-
sexy10 liked the chapter 5 days of pictures in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
2 months ago
-
sexy10 liked the chapter Packing up in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
2 months ago
-
sexy10 liked the chapter Chapter 12 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
2 months ago
-
sexy10 liked the chapter Of course not in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
2 months ago
No recent activity
sexy10 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sexy10 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sexy10 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sexy10 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sexy10 has not earned any awards.