About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
selmek liked the chapter First Steps in Quantum Leap.
3 days ago
-
selmek liked the chapter Naked auction in 48 Hours As A Girl.
3 days ago
-
selmek liked the chapter Branded in 48 Hours As A Girl.
3 days ago
-
selmek liked the chapter Alex explains a bit in 48 Hours As A Girl.
3 days ago
-
selmek liked the chapter Open that mouth, slut! in 48 Hours As A Girl.
3 days ago
-
selmek liked the chapter [Violence} He won't let you ruin his fantasies come try. in 48 Hours As A Girl.
3 days ago
-
selmek liked the chapter [bdsm] bondage in 48 Hours As A Girl.
3 days ago
-
selmek liked the chapter [Fingerfuck] You don't know, although you're not completely clueless. in 48 Hours As A Girl.
3 days ago
-
selmek liked the chapter [non-con] I'll let you clean if you agree to be mine. in 48 Hours As A Girl.
3 days ago
-
selmek liked the chapter Keep Her In Denial in My Live-In Slave.
2 months ago
No recent activity
selmek has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
selmek has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
selmek has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
selmek has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
selmek has not earned any awards.