About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sedalartul liked the chapter Morning after in Wizard for a living.
1 day ago
-
sedalartul liked the chapter Wren's flat in The Printer.
3 days ago
-
sedalartul liked the chapter Chapter 18 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
3 days ago
-
sedalartul liked the chapter It stays in Wizard for a living.
6 days ago
-
sedalartul liked the chapter The next morning in The Printer.
1 week ago
-
sedalartul liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
sedalartul liked the chapter Makeshift dildo in The Printer.
1 week ago
-
sedalartul liked the chapter Your best friend texts you in The Printer.
1 week ago
-
sedalartul liked the chapter Janice in The Printer.
1 week ago
-
sedalartul liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
sedalartul has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sedalartul has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sedalartul has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sedalartul has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sedalartul has not earned any awards.