About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
sdavis1726 liked the chapter You and milly in Thrust.
3 months ago
-
sdavis1726 liked the chapter Think about Alex in Home Cumming.
3 months ago
No recent activity
sdavis1726 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
sdavis1726 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
sdavis1726 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
sdavis1726 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
sdavis1726 has not earned any awards.